The True Cost of Untrained Interviewers
Download: The GoodTime Guide To Interviewer Training
Competition for top talent is hotter than ever. WFH means candidates are interviewing 4X more, and talent leaders are under pressure to quickly address the ever-changing reality of remote talent sourcing.
Untrained interviewers cost your company huge amounts of time and money, not to mention the toll a bad hire takes on the team. Now more than ever, hiring leaders are looking at their interviewer preparedness and processes to ensure their company brand, diversity, and uniqueness are effectively represented.
Learn How to Build:
• Efficiency: More trained interviewers = fewer bottlenecks and faster hiring
• Speed: Easily identify trained, qualified interviewers and leverage them automatically
• Process quality: Trained interviewers know the questions to identify quality talent
• Employer branding: Represent company culture and values in every candidate interaction
• Diversity: How to increase representation in interviewer pools
47% of hiring managers
themselves have never had training on how to conduct interviews.